Tijarco allows users to contribute different kind of content, including reviews, photos, videos, text and many more. We have made the general guidelines to use the Tijarco. Please also read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might contribute to the site.
- Inappropriate Content: It’s prohibited to put any kind of content which contains threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech and other forms of bigotry.
- Conflict of Interest: Your contribution should be unbiased and objective. You shouldn’t write reviews for your own business or your employers, your friends, your relatives, or your relative’s business, your peers or competitors in your industry, or businesses in your networking group. Business owners shouldn’t ask customers to write reviews.
- Promotional Content: Unless you are using your business owner account to add content to your business’s profile page. We Generally do not allow any normal user to put up an add-on site.
- Relevance: Please make sure your contribution is relevant and appropriate to the forum. You aren’t allowed to add any content based on races, skin color, religious & political ideology or any other matter that doesn’t address the core of consumer experience.
- Privacy: We don’t allow anyone to put anyone’s private information. Please do not post any close-up photos or videos without permission.
- Intellectual Property: Don’t swipe content from other sites or users. Always write your own review, add your own photos and videos.
- Demanding Payment: Beyond simply asking for a refund to remedy or bad experience, you should not use removing or posting a review as a way to extract payment from a business. Whether you have been a customer.
- Personal Experience: We love to hear about your experience about a business registered on TIjarco, but not based on words you heard from others. Please provide a genuine review based on your experience.
- Accuracy: Make sure your review is based on reality. Feel free to make a review but do not misrepresent your experience. We don’t take sides when it comes to factual disputes, so we expect you to stand behind your review.
- Review Update: Review updates should reflect a new reaction or interaction with business. Please don’t repeat your reviews again and again. If you would like to add anything to old reviews then we highly recommend to edit your old review rather than creating a new one.
Business photos and videos should be relevant to your business and reflect the typical consumer experience. For Example, what is your business, what you are offering etc..
We highly encourage people to complete their profile before start using the site. It gives more legitimacy to the user when making a review and using other services on Tijarco.
Business Owners should also follow the guidelines when using Tijarco.
- Business Profile: You can use your company profile to tell people about your business on Tijarco and services you offered. But please keep it relevant: don’t use your profile to attack the competitors, reviewers, or Tijarco. And don’t use them to seed keywords. We’ll remove them as we see them.
- Public Comments: If you have any dispute with your consumer or client, we highly encourage a business owner to use a direct approach to resolve the dispute rather than using a public comment section but a business owner can also address issues publicly by posting a public comment. But please don’t use a public comment to launch an attack, advertise or offer any incentive to change a review.
- Photos and Videos: Please don’t add any video or image containing violence, drug use, nudity, near nudity, sexual content, sexual medicines, or suggestive acts. Also, Please don’t use your image or video to attack other businesses, consumers or Tijarco.
- Don’t ask for reviews and don’t offer incentives to write a review: Please don’t ask your consumers to review your business on Tijarco. You should also never offer compensations or incentives in exchange for reviews.